PLAIN COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
CyberMall New Zealand Membership Agreement
Suite 134, West Wing, First Floor,
Science Alive Building (392 Moorhouse Ave),
Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Scope of Agreement
- This agreement provides for reciprocal links between CyberMall (or "CyberPlace")
and the Client's published web material.
- "Index Page" - means a page that is used as the default and / or main page.
- "Link" - means an active button, hypertext or graphic on a web page linking to a
command, script, item or address.
- Reciprocal Linking
- The parties agree to publish links:
- from the Client's Home and/or index pages to the CyberMall and/or CyberPlace
HomePages, as appropriate.
- from appropriate CyberMall classifications to the Client's nominated Home,
Index or Web Pages.
- Client Obligations
- As a Client you agree to:
- Pay the agreed linking charges.
- Notify CyberMall immediately:
- of any change of address of linked pages, or
- any defective links on the CyberMall pages pointing to the Client's site or pages.
- CyberMall's Obligations
- CyberMall agrees to use its best efforts to provide link server availability
to the Internet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. HOWEVER the link server may be
taken off-line occasionally for short periods and CyberMall does NOT WARRANT that link
server availability will be without interruption or errors.
- CyberMall's Rights
- CyberMall reserves the right to:
- Alter or adopt new charging schedules by giving six weeks' notice to the Client.
- CyberMall may deactivate links to any material that is unlawful, indecent,
offensive or concerning which CyberMall has received complaints. CyberMall may
request that the Client remove and/or modify to an acceptable standard any items
that are unlawful, indecent, offensive or concerning which CyberMall has received
complaints and may refuse to reactivate links to such material until such time as the
requested deletions and/or modifications have been completed.
- Refuse to include links within CyberMall or CyberPlace entirely at it discretion.
- All charges are to be paid within 14 days' of invoice or otherwise as
expressly agreed with the Client.
- Where monthly payments are by credit card, the Client expressly authorises
CyberMall to hold credit card details and lodge payment authorisation requests in
respect of ongoing monthly charges.
- This agreement shall continue until either party gives one month's notice
that it intends to terminate.
- The terms of this agreement may be amended by CyberMall giving six weeks'
notice that amended terms and conditions are available on CyberMall's Web site.
- Written notice shall include e-mail, fax, and/or surface mail to the last
known address of the other party. Notices shall be deemed to have been received
two (2) days after posting.
- New Zealand Law
- This agreement shall be governed by New Zealand law.
Plain Communications Ltd 1998 ©.